Hong Kong Sevens
Package Ref: eB-SPO006
The Cathay Pacific / HSBC Hong Kong Sevens is currently the seventh event on the World Rugby Sevens calendar and is considered the premier tournament in the series. The very first Hong Kong Sevens tournament was held in 1976 and was one of the first rugby tournaments to attract commercial sponsorship. Today the event draws fans from around the globe, all descending on Hong Kong to witness thrilling rugby action and to enjoy the all-night festivities.
The Hong Kong Sevens is also well known to catapult seven-aside players into the spotlight of the 15-man game; South Africa’s Jean de Villiers, Bryan Habana and Ricky Januarie have all showcased their impressive skills at the event. Bring your wigs, your capes and your facepaint; tickets to the 2020 Hong Kong Sevens will be snapped up fast, and you will want to ensure you are part of the action.
- 4 Nights accommodation at the 4* Rosedale Hotel or similar
- Breakfast daily
- 3-Day Official Open Stand tickets to the HSBC Hong Kong Sevens (unreserved seats) (Fri, Sat, Sun)
- International and domestic flights (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Transfers not mentioned; optional extras / optional sightseeing excursions
- Items of a personal nature such as telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Tips, porterage and gratuities
- Visas and Travel Insurance
Select the package(s) you are interested in
4* Rosedale Hotel
Travel between: 02 Apr 2020 – 06 Apr 2020
|FROM R25815 per person sharing|
5* Regal Hotel
Travel between: 02 Apr 2020 – 06 Apr 2020
|FROM R29385 per person sharing|
Book & pay by 31 October 2019 to qualify for this offer
- *Rate of Exchange Guarantee - Secure the rate of exchange on selected events with a 40% deposit paid within 24hrs of acceptance of final quote and only pay the balance 3 weeks prior to travel.
- All packages are valid for 24 hours from the date the quote was sent and are subject to rate of exchange fluctuations & availability at the time of booking.
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- The supplier reserves the right to change the hotel accommodation contained within a confirmed booking. Reasonable notice will be given.
- Cancellation penalties apply – available on request
- The supplier's standard travel terms and conditions apply – see Booking Form for details.
- Courier supplement to outlying areas may apply.
- Please note that the pictures used are for reference purposes only and do not necessarily reflect the final experiences.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.