Best of Portugal
Package Ref: eB-190-TR
This Best of Portugal journey reveals a nation's proud history, warm-hearted locals and soul-warming cuisine. Starting in Lisbon, you'll travel north and south to explore a Templar stronghold, watch thoroughbreds perform at an Alentejo farm and visit the Algarve.
- 10 Nights Accommodation
- 1 Be My Guest, 1 Farewell Dinner, 1 Welcome Reception, 10 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners
- On Trip Transport
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- All flights (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Optional experiences at an additional charge
- Gratuities and porterage fees not mentioned
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 02 Jun 2023 – 26 Dec 2023
|FROM R35700 per person sharing|
- Day 1 - Welcome to Lisbon
- Day 2 - Discover Colourful Lisbon
- Day 3 - Journey to the Algarve Region
- Day 4 - Cliffs, Beaches and More in the Algarve
- Day 5 - Onwards to Elegant Evora
- Day 6 - Venture Past Mountain to Viseu
- Day 7 - Through the Douro Valley to Porto
- Day 8 - Explore Vibrant Porto
- Day 9 - On to Coimbra and Pilgrimage to Fatima
- Day 10 - Experience Village Life Returning to Lisbon
- Day 11 - Farewell Lisbon
Call our travel desk for a more detailed itinerary.
- Travel Vaccination Policy Update : Effective immediately, all guest booked to travel with Trafalgar are required to be fully vaccinated to travel. The wellbeing of our guests is our top priority. As part of this commitment, all guests traveling with us through at least 31 December 2022 are required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, which may include a booster shot to keep the vaccination status current and valid, depending on the travel destination. Please check your destination’s entry requirements, as well as requirements for accessing restaurants and venues to ensure that you’re prepared for your journey. Children not eligible for vaccination and/or booster at the time of travel must provide a verifiable and negative Covid-19 test result, taken within 72 hours prior to the start of the tour (taking time zones into consideration) until further notice.
- Please note that guests will also need to comply with specific requirements imposed by airlines and/or authorities in the destination visited, which may be more restrictive than above.
- This policy is subject to change at any time, without notice.
- Price is per person based on a lead in rate and subject to availability depending on the departure date. (High and low season rates apply). Single supplement rates available on request.
- Trip Itineraries are subject to change.
- Discount can be combined with other brochure discounts where applicable, does not apply to extra nights' accommodation, optional extensions, airfares, flight supplements and surcharges, taxes and fees and airport transfers.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.