Package Ref: eB-WLH001
One of the oldest resorts on the island of Mauritius, La Pirogue has mastered the art of combining five-star luxury with the laid-back fishing village lifestyle for which it is named. Enjoy the unrivalled charm of cosy, thatched-roof bungalows nestled in a lush coconut grove on the vibrant west coast of the island, famed for its stunning beaches and spectacular sunsets. Adjacent to its sister resort, Sugar Beach, La Pirogue gives guests the opportunity to enjoy dining experiences at all of the restaurants and bars across both resorts, ensuring a vast and deeply satisfying culinary journey on your holiday in paradise.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort seat in coach transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 4* La Pirogue in a Garden Bungalow
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner daily
- Daily Entertainment
- All land and non motorised water sports as per brochure.
- Added Value:
- One child under 12 years stay & eat for free when sharing with two full paying adults on the same meal plan. (Pay for flights, airport taxes & transfers)
- Complimentary upgrade from Half board to full board meal plan
- Adults over the age of 18 to be fully vaccinated (proof on vaccination card)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Oct 2021 – 15 Oct 2021
|FROM R34340 per person sharing|
Travel between: 01 Nov 2021 – 11 Dec 2021
|FROM R34190 per person sharing|
Travel between: 11 Dec 2021 – 24 Dec 2021
|FROM R30450 per person sharing|
Book & Pay by 30 November 2021 to qualify for this offer.
COVID/VACCINE DISCLAIMER: Due to the fast-changing nature of the global COVID-19 pandemic, travel arrangements may be interrupted or cancelled by the associated travel supplier (airline, hotel etc), a government entity, or another third party outside of eBucks Travel’s control for reasons that are unforeseeable , including (but not limited to) supplier insolvency. By proceeding with the booking and payment of travel arrangements, You understand and acknowledge that travel at this time involves the risk of a variety of hazards to your health and/or safety, including (but not limited to) injury, illness, disease, epidemics, and/or pandemics. As countries worldwide implement vaccination programmes, these countries may impose vaccination requirements in order to allow you to enter their borders. This requirement may be imposed at short notice and at any time. eBucks Travel, acting as an agent for these suppliers, has no control over the associated suppliers or over governmental border policies which, in addition to applicable law, will solely govern any cancellation, rebooking and refund related to these travel arrangements.
*KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: One child under 12 stays & eats for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults on same meal plan. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
Adults over the age of 18 to be fully vaccinated (proof on vaccination card)
- Negative PCR test to be taken within 72 hours prior to arrival in Mauritius
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.