A'zambezi River Lodge
Package Ref: eB-AFR043D
A'Zambezi River Lodge is located in Victoria Falls, 25km from the airport, nestling on the banks of the mighty Zambezi River within the periphery of the Zambezi National Park, and the only hotel with a river frontage and jetty site in the Victoria Falls. The comfortable rooms feature air conditioning, LCD TV with satellite, telephone, hair dryer, mini bar, tea & coffee facilities and mosquito nets.
The Lodge facilities include a business centre, concierge desk, foreign exchange desk, curio shop, swimming pool, laundry, Zambezi Cocktail bar, Amulonga Restaurant and Sebastians Restaurant. Activities in and around Victoria Falls include; guided tour of Victoria Falls, boat cruises on the Zambezi River, elephant back safaris, helicopter trip over the Falls, lion walks, game drives, white water rafting, canoe trips, bungee jumping and a gorge swing.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Livingstone (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4* A'Zambezi River Lodge in a Standard room
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value:
- 1 complimentary dinner including a soft drink or a glass of wine per person per stay (valued at R90 per person)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 07 Feb 2020 – 01 Mar 2020
|FROM R6699 per person sharing|
Valid for set departures: 07 February 2020 to return on the 09 February 2020 and 28 February 2020 to return on 01 March 2020
- Peak season supplements and block out dates may apply.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.