Chobe Marina Lodge
Package Ref: eB-AFR052
Chobe Marina Lodge is situated in Kasane in the north-eastern region of Botswana where African nations of Zimbabwe, Zambia, Namibia and Botswana meet. The breath-taking natural environment and the serene yet bold beauty of the Chobe National Park makes Chobe Marina Lodge unique in its natural, warm and comforting environment. Not only does Chobe Marina Lodge offer an amazing wildlife experience but also offers several activities such as golf, sightseeing cruise to Sedudu Island, tiger fishing in the Chobe and Kasai River eco-systems as well as a riverboat cruise to the Park.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Livingstone (Including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4* aha Chobe Marina Lodge
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Added Bonus:
- One morning game drive, One afternoon boat cruise (same day) and one park fee
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 11 Mar 2020 – 31 Mar 2020
|FROM R15243 per person sharing|
- Valid for SADC Residents.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.