David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa
Package Ref: eB-AFR008
Built to blend in with the natural surrounds, this resort style property is located on 5 hectares of land, only 5 kilometres from Victoria Falls. Boasting an Afro-Arabic theme, blended with colonial influences, all 77 rooms and suites face the river adding to the special experience of being in Africa.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Livingstone (Including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 3 Nights accommodation at the 4* David Livingstone Safari Lodge
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Added Value:
- 1 x Sunset Cruise on Lady Livingstone per person per stay (exclude river usage of approximately $10pp)
- *Children 11 years and under sharing with 2 full paying adults stay free of charge on accommodation only and pay child rates for all meals, Activities, Park Fees & Extras. (Maximum 1 child per room sharing with 2 Adults)
- Return shuttle service to Victoria Falls Zambia and Livingstone Museum (entrance fees to be paid directly)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 10 Feb 2020 – 30 Jun 2020
|FROM R11965 per person sharing|
- Valid for SADC Residents only.
- *KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 1 Child under the age of 11 stays for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.