Diamonds Mequfi Beach Resort
Package Ref: eB-AFR029
From its unexplored nature reserves, timeless archipelagos and stretches of sand that plunge into deep blue ocean, Mozambique is the ideal destination for luxury and relaxation. Located on a dream beach in the Pemba area, one of the most untouched in the country, the resort combines maximum privacy and relaxation.
The rooms are set out in beach bungalows. Spacious and bright, these rooms are decorated in a contemporary style with local details, equipped with all the trimmings as well as private terrace that offers stunning views across the landscape. At the centre of the resort, is a saltwater swimming pool with sun beds and a bar with 3 different restaurants that each serve different selections of delectable food.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Pemba (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 4 Nights accommodation at the 5* Diamonds Mequfi Beach Resort
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at Assinatura Restaurant daily
- Selected local drinks (soft drinks, beers, house wines and spirits) at the Bela Baia Bar from 10h00 to 24h00. (Premium drinks and imported liquors are served at extra charge)
- Snacks served throughout the day at the Bela Baia Pool Bar
- In room Mini Bar service (water, soft drinks and local beer)
- Daily activities including: Beach soccer, beach volley, water gym, yoga & stretching group lessons
- Non motorized watersports
- Added Values:
- 30 Minutes wind kart lesson or similar subject to availability
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 23 Dec 2019 – 27 Dec 2019
|FROM R21473 per person sharing|
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.