Old Drift Lodge
Package Ref: eB-AFR044
Old Drift Lodge is an extraordinary luxury tented lodge on the banks of the Zambezi River, a bush paradise that exudes an old world charm, admits modern luxuries. Family friendly accommodation, with each air-conditioned suite decorated with stylish furnishings, fitting of a bygone era, which blend in seamlessly with the natural environment.
The spacious canvas suites all have a private lounge, indoor and outdoor showers, plunge pool and outdoor bath overlooking the Zambezi. The main lodge has sweeping views, north facing onto the Zambezi & south onto a water hole. Activities offered at Old Drift Lodge include exploring The Zambezi National Park by road, river or on foot. Only 4.5 kilometres from Victoria Falls, Old Drift Lodge guests remain in close range to the variety of attractions the town has to offer.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Livingstone (including approximate taxes)
- 3 Nights accommodation at the 5* Old Drift Lodge
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Selected local brand drinks and house wines
- Morning or Afternoon game drives in the Zambezi National Park
- Added Value:
- Complimentary return airport transfers
- Complimentary Shuttle to Victoria Falls town
- Guided Walking Safari
- Lunch at the Lookout Cafe (including drinks)
- Guided Tour of the Falls (Excluding Rainforest Entry Fees)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Nov 2019 – 20 Dec 2019
|FROM R14851 per person sharing|
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.