Plus Ilala Lodge Hotel
Package Ref: eB-AFR039
Ilala Lodge is the perfect base from which to explore one of the World's Seven Natural Wonders, the majestic Victoria Falls. The lodge provides distinguished yet affordable accommodation in a gracious and secluded setting. Ideally situated on the Zimbabwean side of the mighty Zambezi River, this is the closest hotel to the Victoria Falls, which is within easy walking distance for guests. Victoria Falls town centre and its craft market are also easily reached on foot. Wild animals often graze on the hotel lawns and restaurant diners can see the spray of the falls in the background while they listen to the majestic roar of the smoke that thunders.
Boasting 34 Rooms and Suites which feature en-suite bathrooms, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, satellite TV, tea & coffee making facilities. The lodge also features a restaurant, cocktail bar, swimming pool, laundry, Safari salon, tour desk, small conference facilities, Wi-Fi internet access and email facility, parking and luggage storage.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Livingstone (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 3 Nights accommodation at the 4* Plus Ilala Lodge Hotel
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value:
- One 3 Course dinner per person per stay at The Palm Restaurant (excluding drinks)
- One Breakfast cruise per person per stay
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Jan 2020 – 30 Nov 2020
|FROM R11584 per person sharing|
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.