Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge
Package Ref: eB-AFR024D
Situated approximately 87km from the town of Victoria Falls, Imbabala is located on a pristine 5000-acre concession brimming with natural beauty and abundant wildlife. Bordering the Chobe Forest Lodge and in line with 14 stunning kilometres of Zambezi River frontage, the main lodge consists of a lounge, dining and bar area, overlooking swimming pool and nearby waterhole. The 9 individual stone lodges, all with en-suite facilities, accommodate a maximum of 20 guests. Rooms offer private veranda and spacious interior with sprawling views of the surrounding bushveld.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Livingstone (including approximate taxes)
- Return resort transfers
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4* Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily
- Added Value:
- Game drive, River safari (Morning or Afternoon) and Night drive
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 05 Aug 2019 – 20 Dec 2019
|FROM R9132 per person sharing|
- Valid for SADC Residents
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.