Victoria Falls River Lodge
Package Ref: eB-AFR051
Victoria Falls River Lodge is the first game lodge to be built in the Zambezi National Park and situated on the banks of the Zambezi River. Experience the Zambezi National Park during the Lodge’s Game Drives or Guided Bush Walks. Enjoy a wonderful morning or sunset river cruise on the Zambezi where the beautiful wildlife can be viewed. There are a few activities apart from the above: zip lining, bird watching, canopy tours, bridge activities as well as helicopter flights and many more which one can book at the travel desk situated at the lodge. The Victoria Falls River Lodge is the ideal place to unwind and with a tranquil ambience overlooking the mighty Zambezi River what better location for a Spa treatment room and lodge to sit back and relax.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Livingstone (including approximate taxes)
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 5* Victoria Falls River Lodge
- Return Airport to lodge transfers
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- 2 game activities - a choice of either a morning or afternoon game drive in the Zambezi National Park, and a sunrise or sunset river cruise - per person per day (subject to availability)
- Snacks are included on the game drives and or the sunset river cruises
- Added Value:
- Back Neck and Shoulder Massage (30 minutes)
- African Head Massage (30 minutes)
- Izanhla Manicure (30 minutes)
- Express Facial (30 minutes)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
- Park Fees
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 07 Jan 2020 – 31 Mar 2020
|FROM R14419 per person sharing|
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.