Rixos Bab al Bahr
Package Ref: eB-MID014
Situated on the pristine white sands of Ras Al Khaimah's tranquil Marjan Island is the Rixos Bab Al Bahr comprising of stylish rooms, upmarket restaurants, stunning views, and comprehensive amenities you may expect from a five star beach resort in the Middle East.
The spectacular pyramid design of the resort ascertains that nearly each one of the resort’s 650 rooms and suites enjoys a view of the crystal blue Arabian Gulf decorated in cool, sophisticated hues of azure and bronze, the rooms feature a wealth of comfort and convenience while the marble-clad bathrooms add an extra touch of luxury. What really sets Rixos Bab Al Bahr apart is the ultra All-inclusive concept of this Ras Al Khaimah hotel. Guests can indulge in a variety of restaurants with few exceptions, everything is inclusive from the kaleidoscope of cuisine in Seven Heights and the delicious selection of unlimited beverages in See & Sea, Mojito Lounge and Inferno, to the diverse choice of entertainment and nightlife, kids clubs, spa, sports, and recreational activities.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Dubai (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 5 Nights accommodation at the 4* Rixos Bab al Bahr
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily
- Added Value:
- Shuttle Bus to Al Hamra Mall
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 12 Nov 2019 – 26 Dec 2019
|FROM R27283 per person sharing|
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.