Rove City Centre
Package Ref: eB-MID002
Exploring the wonderful city of Dubai has never been this fun, nor this convenient, with Rove City Centre Hotel as a base point. Located in the central town district and within easy access to public transport, Rove City Centre prides itself on modern sophistication, blended with ultra - convenience and style. This family friendly hotel has a selection of spacious rooms that blend the stunningly cosmopolitan scenery of Dubai with tranquil luxuriousness and modern amenities. Make your way to the trendy Daily Restaurant for a selection of world class cuisine and great atmosphere or grab a drink at the stylish in house bar. When you aren't kicking back at your hotel, then take to the streets and start exploring one of the most dynamic and entertaining cities in the world. Dubai has it all, from massive Disney Theme parks and adventure sports (the likes of dune cruising and motorbike riding), straight through to some of the best shopping, dining and socializing spots the world over. Dubai has it all and then some. Make your way to this fantastic place and feel the hospitality and electric energy of the UAE come to force.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Dubai (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 5 Nights accommodation at the 3* Rove City Centre
- Breakfast daily
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Sep 2019 – 30 Nov 2019
|FROM R11997 per person sharing|
- High Season Supplements for flights applies
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.