Package Ref: eB-AME012
The Big Apple. The city that never sleeps. The meeting place of the world. Few destinations can come close to the abundance of sights, sounds, tastes and experiences that New York has to offer and, a hidden gem amongst hotels in Midtown Manhattan is the Belvedere Hotel. Offers the ultimate distinction for leisure and business travel alike, the hotel offers an unparalleled site in the heart of the city's main attractions, providing guests with unmatched access to Broadways best theaters, Hells kitchens best restaurants, mid towns most sought after night life and an endless array of recreational activities including some of the best shopping on the face of the earth. Marked in the backdrop of such an impressive location, the Belvedere Hotel has established itself for providing personalized service, comfortable amenities and excellent facilities.
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 5 Nights' accommodation at the 3* Belvedere Hotel
- Room only
- Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off - Big Bus
- Explore New York Christmas Markets:
- Manhattan Christmas Markets
- Union Square Park Holiday Market
- Grand Holiday Bazaar
- Union Square Holiday Market
- Grand Central Terminal and Vanderbilt Hall Christmas Market
- Columbus Circle Holiday Market
- All flights (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Dec 2019 – 23 Dec 2019
|FROM R15038 per person sharing|
- High season airfare supplement apply
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.