Golden Triangle - 8 Days Delhi to Delhi
Package Ref: eB-ASI072
This compact Indian journey will introduce you to three very different northern cities and the colourful rural life of Rajasthan. From the hectic pace of Delhi with its bustling markets, magnificent monuments, and colonial past, travel by private transport to Agra and the mesmerizing beauty of the Taj Mahal - truly one of the wonders of the world. Discover why Jaipur is called the Pink City and get a taste of village life at Dhula village. Photographers and culture lovers won't be disappointed on this classic adventure.
- 6 Nights accommodation in standard hotels
- 1 Night accommodation in comfortable tented camp
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Added Value:
- An applicable saving included
- Package highlights:
- Women on Wheels Transfer, Indira Gandhi International Airport
- City walk, Delhi
- Old Delhi walk with stops at the Jama Masjid, Gurduwara, Chandni Chowk, and Connaught Place
- Agra Fort visit
- Taj Mahal visit
- I'timad-ud-daulah (Baby Taj) entrance
- Fatephur Sikri visit
- Village stay (Dhula)
- Jaipur City Palace entrance and guided tours
- Amber Fort
- Abhaneri stepwell visit
- All flights (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Allow USD195-255 for meals not included
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 10 Dec 2019 – 20 Dec 2019
|FROM R8195 per person sharing|
Land Only Package
Travel between: 03 Jan 2020 – 31 Jan 2020
|FROM R8610 per person sharing|
Book & pay by 31 October 2019 to qualify for this offer. Limited various set departures available
- Day 1: Delhi: Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included through the G Adventures-supported Women on Wheels project. Exclusive Inclusions: Your G for Good Moment Women on Wheels Transfer
- Day 2: Delhi-Agra: Enjoy a youth-led walk through the backstreets of Delhi with G Adventures supported project, City Walk. Observe a different perspective of Delhi while supporting at-risk youth in the community. Later, explore Old Delhi and travel onward to Agra, home of the Taj Mahal. Exclusive Inclusions: Your G for Good Moment City Walk
- Day 3: Agra: Visit the famous Taj Mahal, Baby Taj, and Agra Fort.
- Day 4: Agra - Dhula Village: Stop at Fatehpur Sikri, the now-deserted former capital of the Mughals. In the afternoon, travel to Dhula Village and get a closer look at rural life in Rajasthan during a cycling excursion. This evening opt to relax by the fire and take in the starry night sky.
- Day 5: Dhula Village- Jaipur: Opt for an early morning hike to a ruined fortress before departing for Jaipur, stopping to visit the impressive stepwells of Abhaneri en-route. Later, visit the Palace of the Winds and wander the organized streets of the 'Pink City'.
- Day 6: Jaipur: Enjoy a visit to the Amber Fort, famous for its mixture of Hindu and Muslim architecture. After, visit the City Palace and have a photo opportunity at Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds). Opt to check out the Jantar Mantar astronomical site or see a Bollywood film at the famous Art Deco theatre of Raj Mandir.
- Day 7: Jaipur/Delhi: Return to Delhi in the afternoon. Enjoy free time to explore more of the city.
- Day 8: Delhi: Final day in India before departing for South Africa.
- A non-refundable deposit of R1 000 per person per tour is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation. This is due 60 days prior to departure.
- For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking. Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.