North India Tour
Package Ref: eB-ASI068
Incredible India, offers different aspects of her personality whether it is exotic, extravagant, elegant or eclectic to each traveler to the country. This multi-faceted nation has the largest diversity of culture & tradition. It has timeless pre-historic relics, caves, paintings and artifacts and is the home to some of the erstwhile great Empires who's monuments, palaces and legacies continue to live on. India's cultural & social diversity is unmatched and it has grown to be the genesis of varied cultures, languages, traditions, beliefs and rituals. India is and will always be an enchanting land. This is because like every other country, India also has a special and unique aspect for its greatness.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mumbai (including approximate taxes)
- Internal flight from Mumbai/Udaipur & Delhi/Mumbai
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be by air-conditioned transportation.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Mumbai - Hotel Diplomat
- 2 Nights accommodation in Udaipur- Paras Mahal
- 2 Nights accommodation in Jaipur
- 1 Night accommodation in Agra
- 1 Night accommodation in Delhi
- Tour Highlights:
- Common boat ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Palace of Winds
- Fatehpur Sikr
- Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
- Qutub Minar
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)v
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Oct 2019 – 31 Mar 2020
|FROM R20452 per person sharing|
Day 1: Mumbai: Arrive at Mumbai international airport. A representative will be waiting for you outside the exit gate of arrival terminal, holding a placard with your name. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Mumbai: After breakfast, proceed for a half day city tour visiting Mani Bhavan, the house where Mahatma Gandhi used to stay during his visits to Bombay which is now a Museum displaying photographs, letters, and personal items used of him. Visit the Prince of Wales Museum and the Jain Temple. Drive past the Towers of Silence, Kamla Nehru Park and Hanging Gardens situated on the slope of Malabar Hill offering a panoramic view of Marine Drive and Chowpatty Beach. Drive through Crawford market, Marine Drive and commemorate the visit of King George V. Afternoon at leisure.
Day 3: Mumbai - Udaipur: Be transferred to the airport to board the flight for Udaipur. Set amidst the Aravalli hills of south Rajasthan, Udaipur (City of Sunrise) is a beautiful city regarded as one of the most romantic in India. Presenting an enchanting image of marble palaces, placid lakes, attractive gardens and green hills, it has been called the Venice of the East. The city also became a centre for the performing arts, painting and crafts. Enjoy an evening common boat ride at Lake Pichola. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Udaipur: After breakfast, proceed for half day sightseeing tour of Udaipur City. Visit the City Palace, which overlooks the Lake Pichola. Within the palace is a maze of courtyards, apartments and decorated halls. Visit the museums and the hall of public audiences, the private chambers of the royal women at the palace and Sahelion-ki-Badi. In the afternoon, experience the hustle bustle of the old market at Udaipur. Walk past the spice shops, jewellery shops, utensil shops, jaggery shops, silver market, local meat and food shop etc.
Day 5: Udaipur: Early breakfast and leave for Jaipur by road. Arrive in Jaipur and check in at hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure to explore the Pink City. The vehicle will be at your disposal within city limit. The city of victory, Jaipur presides over the fascinating desert state and its people: surrounded by rugged hills, each crowned by a formidable fort; and beautiful palaces, mansions and gardens dotted throughout its precincts. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Jaipur: Proceed to visit the ancient capital of Amber to see the fabulous Amber Fort. Maharaja Mansingh, Mughal Emperor Akbar's most successful General, started the construction of Amber Fort in the 17th century. A jeep ride will spare you the trouble of reaching up to the fortress, at the top, stroll through the sprawling complex of courtyards and halls. En-route to Amber you will stop and see the Palace of Winds, otherwise known as Hawa Mahal. In the afternoon, you will visit the city of Jaipur. Among the highlights to be seen while touring Jaipur, include the City Palace, which is an overwhelming complex of exquisite palaces, gardens and courtyards, decorative art and carved doorways. You will also have the opportunity to wander about the local markets. Return to your hotel and enjoy the rest of your day at leisure. The vehicle will be at your disposal within city limit. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Jaipur - Agra: After breakfast travel to Agra. Agra is one of the most famous tourist spots of the country. The city, situated on the west bank of river the Yamuna, is known world over as home to a wonder of the world, Taj Mahal. The vehicle will be at your disposal within city limit. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8: Agra - Delhi: Proceed for a half day city tour visiting Taj Mahal & Agra Fort. The Taj Mahal is everything that has been said about it and more. Built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as an expression of his love for his wife Mumtaz Mahal, in mid-17th century, the Taj Mahal is truly one of the wonders of the world. You will have ample time to view and be mesmerized by this outstanding piece of architecture. (Note: Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays). Agra Fort, an outstanding example of Mughal architecture. This was the seat of Mughal rule and administration and the present structure owes its origins to Akbar who erected the walls and gates and the first buildings on the eastern banks of Yamuna River. Later drive to Delhi and check-in at hotel. Perhaps there is no other capital city in the world so steeped in history and legend as the Indian capital Delhi; it was the magnet, which drew the Mongols, Turks, Persians, Afghans, Mughals and the British, all of whom contributed to its glorious but turbulent past. Today, the twin cities of Old and New Delhi still intrigue Indians and tourists alike as the cultural and political capital of the largest democracy in the world. Overnight at hotel.
Day 9: Delhi - Mumbai: Proceed for half day combined city tour of Old & New Delhi. The tour will begin with a visit to Raj Ghat, a simple memorial to Mahatma Gandhi; drive past the Red Fort continuing to the Jama Masjid, one of Asia's largest mosques. The tour to Imperial Delhi will include a visit to the Qutub Minar, which is the tallest stone tower in India. The tour also includes a drive past the imposing India Gate, the Parliament building and the Rashtrapati Bhawan, the President's residence. Later in the evening, you will be met by a representative at the airport and transferred to Delhi International airport to connect flight for your flight back home.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.