India with a Mauritius stay
Package Ref: eB-ASI057
Uncover the many hidden gems of India when you set out to discover the Golden Triangle Tour, a rich tapestry of Indian culture, heritage and historical significance. Start the trip off in the great city of Delhi, India’s capital city and a massive metropolitan area in the country’s Northern territory. Home to the famous Taj Mahal and an iconic city, Agra juxtaposes the unique history of the region with an emerging cosmopolitan flair. Then finally into Jaipur, a stunning location just brimming with sprawling green gardens, history steeped museums & monuments as well as some fantastic markets and eating spots.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Delhi (including approximate taxes)
- All transport and sightseing tours by air-conditioned car throughout the tour
- 3 Nights accommodation in 5* Hotels in Delhi
- 1 Night accommodation in a 5* Hotel in Agra
- 2 Nights accommodation in 5* Hotels Jaipur
- Breakfast daily
- English speaking local guide
- Added Value:
- 1 Night complimentary stopover with accommodation in Mauritius at either a 3* or a 4* hotel (to be confirmed)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Jeep Ride at Amber fort in Jaipur
- Entrance to sightseeing
- All monument fees
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 02 Mar 2020 – 11 Mar 2020
|FROM R17778 per person sharing|
Valid for set departure 02 March 2020 to return on 11 March 2020
Day 01: Delhi: A representative will meet you on arrival at Delhi where you will be transferred to the Hotel. India is enriched with centuries of history and culture, Delhi - it is what you want it to be - a modern city with life or a city of monuments and history. Remainder of the day at leisure / free for independent activities. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Delhi: Breakfast at the hotel. At 09:30 proceed for half day combined city tour of Old & New Delhi, the tour will begin with a visit to Raj Ghat, a simple memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, continues to Jama Masjid one of Asia's largest mosques, drive past the imposing India Gate and other major attractions in and around Delhi. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Delhi/Agra: Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Leave for Agra and spend the afternoon on a half day city tour visiting Taj Mahal & Agra fort. Overnight at the hotel
Day 04: Agra/Jaipur: After breakfast head to Jaipur (India's famous Pink City) were walls are painted pink to honour visiting guests Prince Albert and Queen Victoria in the 1800s. Enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel
Day 05: Jaipur: Proceed to visit the ancient capital of Amber to see the fabulous Amber Fort. Maharaja Mansingh, Mughal Emperor Akbar's most successful General, started the construction of Amber Fort in the 17th century. In the afternoon, you will visit the city of Jaipur. Among the highlights to be seen while touring Jaipur, include the City Palace, which is an overwhelming complex of exquisite palaces, gardens and courtyards, decorative art and carved doorways. Return to the hotel after the Jaipur City sightseeing. Overnight at the hotel
Day 06: Jaipur/Delhi: Breakfast at the hotel. Later leave for Delhi by surface and check-in at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: Delhi: A representative will transfer you to airport to board the flight for onward destination.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.