Fontana Hotel Bali
Package Ref: eB-ASI042
Fontana Hotel Bali is conveniently located in the legendary Kuta area, only a block away from the center of Legian and a ten minute walk from the areas famous traditional market. The hotel is a collaborative masterpiece permeated by environmentalist architecture and design, creating a unique hotel to accommodate a modern lifestyle. The hotels two restaurants, Sunny 16 Café and Portobello Bistro serve an exquisite mix of traditional Balines cuisine and international favourites. Suma Spa is the ideal retreat for a day of luxurious treatments and massages with world class facilities and a calming zen atmosphere. Rooms are spacious and alluring with en suite bathroom and pool/garden views. Facilities include an outdoor pool and fully equipped fitness center.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Bali (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfer
- 7 Nights' accommodation at the 4* Fontana Hotel Bali
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value:
- 1 Bottle of wine or a 90 min massage per person
- 3 Grayline tours which includes: Tea and coffee at meeting points, transport, professional guide and entrance fees
- Highlights of tours as follows:
- The Beauty of Kintamani
- The Eastern Bali Mystic
- Oleh Oleh
- Traditional, Balinese Barong and Keris Dance. Woodcarving artists. Breathe taking views at Mount Lake Batur
- Tampaksiring's holy fountain of youth
- Batik painting demonstration, Besakih Temple, Astonishing landscapes, Traditional Bali Aga village and Klungkung's historic capital. We recommend that you bring a sarong to wear at the Besakih Temple.
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 14 May 2019 – 31 Oct 2019
|FROM R11910 per person sharing|
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.