Robinson Club Khao Lak
Package Ref: eB-ASI040
Robinson Club, situated in stunning Khao Lak is the ideal blend of tranquility and activity, set amidst the backdrop of tropical indigenous forest, rolling mountain ranges and spotless white beaches that reach into the infinite blue water beyond. Whether you are taking time to savor the holiday spirit in secluded gardens or partaking in a range of adventure fueled watersports, Robinson Club caters to all mindsets. Rooms are spacious and airy, blending island texture with modern amenities.
The onsite spa is the ultimate reprieve from the outside world and the resorts main restaurant serves exquisite buffet style cuisine from the vantage of their shaded outdoor terrace. The resort has a fully equipped kids club and a wide variety of past times on offer, from badminton and golf, through to archery and guided fitness classes. Speak to a resort representative to partake in a variety of exploration excursions in the surrounding area and beyond (not included).
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Phuket (Including approximate taxes)
- Return Airport to Resort transfers
- 7 Nights' accommodation at the Robinson Club Khao Lak in a Deluxe Room
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- Soft drinks, water, beer, table wine, tea & coffee with lunch & dinner
- Free Wi-Fi
- Added Value:
- 1 Free night included
- Day & evening entertainment plus free use of the fitness studio
- 10% Early bird discount included
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier.
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only).
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this).
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 May 2019 – 31 Oct 2019
|FROM R16545 per person sharing|
- A surcharge of R965.00 per person applies for travel from Johannesburg and Cape Town from 14 June - 9 July 2019
- Surcharges may apply for travel on a weekend
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.