Thai Islands Ko-Conut Hopper
Package Ref: eB-ASI018
The secluded and naturally pristine islands of Phuket, Krabi and Koh Phi Phi make up the stunning south of Thailand. With its wide range of white sandy beaches, meandering mangroves, winding rivers and turquoise lagoons, the west coast of Thailand is just waiting to be uncovered and experienced to the fullest. Start your trip off in Phuket where you will occupy yourself with activities like trips to Coral and Racha island, both known for their great snorkeling and powder white beaches. Get on foot as you journey through Phuket taking ion the many sights and sounds of this vibrant city. Make your way through to Krabi on day four and get in touch with the flavor of this beautiful town. Take a full day speed boating trip through the island estuaries and watch the sun go down from the comfort of a rooftop terrace coffee shop or beach bar. Day five sees you arriving in Koh Phi Phi, a famous and pristine island in the main Thai strip. Explore the small town and get lost in an eclectic and culturally diverse section of the country. Shop for souvenirs, kick back and sleep in, swim crystal clear ocean water and meet people. Your holiday. Your rules.
- 6 Nights accommodation in hotels
- 6 Breakfasts and 2 dinners
- Local ferries between islands
- Guided tours of all major cities
- Local trip leader
- Included Experiences:
- Farewell dinner in Koh Phi Phi
- Island stays on Phuket & Koh Phi Phi
- All flights (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
- The above package rate excludes all Topdeck Adventure passes and any permits that may be required for specific activities, entrance fees to National Parks, World Heritage Sites, game drives and village tours.
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 10 Nov 2019 – 08 Mar 2020
|FROM R11900 per person sharing|
Topdeck Tours accommodates passengers between the ages for 18 & 39 years
Day 1: Phuket: Arrive in the bustling city of Phuket and head through to the hotel as a meetup point. Here you will get to know the rest of the traveling crew and plan for the adventure ahead. Enjoy a traditional Thai welcome dinner on arrival.
Day 2: Phuket: Spend a full day in Phuket exploring its numerous winding shop lined back streets, art deco galleries, zany pop up stores and delicious foodie culture. Opt to go on a visit to the famous Banana Beach or simply take the day to relax and unwind.
Day 3: Phuket to Krabi: Depart from Phuket and make the journey to Krabi, through rolling hills, tropical jungles and panoramic vistas. Arriving in this beautiful coastal town, take the rest of the day to swim the bluest waters, interact with the friendliest locals and shop for souvenirs to your hearts content. Hop on an optional kayak trip and make the journey over to the mangroves of Ao Thalane.
Day 4: Krabi: Spend a full day in the middle of paradise, swimming the calm tropical waters and catching a tan on the white sandy beach. You can also opt to go on a full day Poda speedboat trip spanning four nearby islands, each with its own unique tropical charm and warm sandy beaches.
Day 5: Krabi to Koh Phi Phi: We leave the tranquil vista of Krabi behind and head over to Koh Phi Phi, a beach side haven with sprawling jungles, snow white beaches and deep blue oceans. Spend a day on the sand or head into the quirky and somewhat eclectic town for some interesting street food and a souvenir or two.
Day 6: Koh Phi Phi: Make the most of your last day in this beautiful island paradise, where you can opt to go on a speedboat excursion to Koh Yao Noi Island for some snorkeling and sun, or if you are after a bit of relaxation, spend your final day sleeping on the beach, walking the town streets or resting up in a nearby hammock, watching the tide recede with the oncoming of night.
Day 7: Koh Phi Phi to Phuket: As the trip concludes, spend a last morning partaking in a delicious Thai breakfast, grab a last look at the beautiful surroundings you find yourself in and head out for the journey home.
- Meet at 6pm in Phuket and finish approximately 4pm in Phuket
- Topdeck Tours accommodates passengers between the ages of 18 and 39 years
- English Speaking local guide shall be provided for sightseeing and excursions tours as per itinerary.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Get 10% off all tours when booking with eBucks Travel. The 10% discount does not apply to any existing Topdeck Promotions
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.