Vietnam Family Adventure Hanoi to Ho Chi Mihn City
Package Ref: eB-ASI031
Gifted with a staggering abundance of flavourful food, fascinating culture, untouched nature, and disarmingly friendly people, Vietnam has more than earned its rep as one of the world's most popular travel destinations. This fun-focused family trip packs as much of the good stuff into 12 days as humanly possible - including cruising Halong Bay, exploring the Imperial Citadel, museum visits, and even a boat trip to a floating market. Don’t forget to pack your smile; you'll be needing it often here.
- 8 Nights' accommodation at standard hotels
- 1 Nights' accommodation at a homestay
- 1 Nights' accommodation in a sleeper train
- Overnight in a Junk Boat
- 11 Breakfasts, 4 lunches and 2 dinners
- Package Highlights:
- G Adventures for Good: Oodles of Noodles Demonstration and Lunch, Hoi An
- Local Living: Mekong Homestay
- Cyclo tour through Old Quarter (Hanoi)
- Water puppets show
- Halong Bay boat trip
- Citadel tour in Hue
- Cooking Class in Hoi An
- City cyclo tour
- Mekong Delta boat trip
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Allow USD135-175 for meals not included
- All flights (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 Jul 2019 – 31 Jul 2019
|FROM R17459 per person sharing|
Limited various set departures available
- Day 1: Hanoi - Arrive at any time in the beautiful and electrically bustling city of Hanoi in Vietnam.
- Day 2: Hanoi - Enjoy a guided cyclo tour of the old quarter before seeing a water puppet theatre performance. Visit a museum or do some shopping.
- Day 3: Hanoi/Ha Long - Embark on a Halong Bay cruise and then head off on a magical cave visit and finish with an island cook out with seafood lunch and dinner.
- Day 4: Ha Long/Hue - Continue your cruise of Halong Bay as you head to Man's Head island and Tortoise Island. Visit Luon cave by small bamboo boat and overnight on the train to Hue.
- Day 5: Hue - Enjoy a guided tour of the Imperial Citadel and opt for a visit to the Royal Tombs, or embark on a countryside motor bike tour.
- Day 6: Hue/Hoi An - Travel through the breathtaking Hai Van Pass as you wind your way to Hoi An. Optional activities include cooking class and bike riding.
- Day 7: Hoi An - Enjoy a noodle making demonstration and a delicious lunch at "Oodles of Noodles", a sponsored outreach project.
- Day 8: Hoi An - Take a free day to explore and soak in the bustling and vibrant city of Hoi An.
- Day 9: Hoi An/Ho Chi Minh City - Take a morning flight from Hoi An to the famous city of Ho Chi Minh. Take a cyclo city tour of the surrounding urban metropolis.
- Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City/Mekong Delta - take a boat trip along the Mekong Delta and later enjoy a homestay visit and traditional dinner with a local Vietnamese family.
- Day 11: Mekong Delta/Ho Chi Minh City - Return to Ho Chi Minh City and enjoy a free afternoon with options to visit the War Remnants Museum or the Ben Thanh Market among others.
- Day 12: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam - End the trip off in style and depart from Ho Chi Minh City at any time.
- A non-refundable deposit of R1 000 per person per tour is required at the time of confirmation, in order to secure the reservation.
- This is due 60 days prior. For bookings made eight weeks or less before the date of departure, the whole contract price is payable at the time of booking. Note that failure to remit payment on due date could involve passengers in cancellation of their reservations and forfeiture of deposit.
- Allow USD 135 - 175 for meals not included.
- Block out periods apply from May 2019 to June 2019
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.