Berluda Farmhouse & Cottages
Package Ref: eB-BOU004
Nestled in the foothills of the Swartberg Mountains on a typical Little Karoo farm, you will find Berluda Farmouse and Cottages. The local restaurant specialized in signature ostrich and Karoo lamb dishes which are absolutely delicious. Situated on the R62 the longest wine route in the world come and enjoy some of our award-winning wines accompanied with local Little Karoo cuisine. The Berluda Farmhouse & Cottages, is situated near the world heritage site of the Swartberg Mountain pass and the Cango Caves and you may even take your fury friend along.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4* Berluda Farmhouse & Cottages in a 2 Bedroom Self-catering Family Cottage
- Breakfast daily
- Cottage Facilities:
- Lounge area
- Braai grid including matches and firelighters
- All flights & transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Items of a personal nature
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 13 Jun 2022 – 15 Dec 2022
|FROM R1292 per person sharing|
Rate per person is based on 4 people sharing
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.