Package Ref: eB-GAM061
Timamoon is an exclusive privately owned and family run lodge in the Sabie valley mountains close to the famous Kruger park and Blyde River Canyon, nestled on the hills above the Sabie River, this valley boasts an array of endangered birds, antelope and plant species all of which can be seen on foot along our serene hiking trail.
All villas are secluded with tropical gardens, private pools, fireplaces, oversized baths, outdoor showers and outside daybeds to enjoy the superb views that surround the villas. The opulence of space and amber colour walls creates a sensuous experience that is perfect for that ultimate romantic getaway.
- 2 Nights accommodation at Timamoon Lodge in the Amber Moon Villa
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Added Value:
- 10% off all Spa treatments, Private Bass Fishing boat experience as well as a guided private mountain bike tour
- Complimentary bottle of wine and a cocktail at the bar
- A hike along the Sabie River
- Mini bar replenished daily
- Romantic turndown if celebrating a special occasion
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 24 Mar 2022 – 29 Dec 2022
|FROM R5461 per person sharing|
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- A minimum 3 night stay required over long weekends and public hoidays. Closed from 24 to 27 December 2022 and 31 December 2022 to 02 January 2023.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.