Christmas in London
Package Ref: eB-EUR057
Dreaming of a "White "Christmas, make it a reality and spend Christmas in England. Explore the London Christmas markets and take in the sights and sounds of the the cosmopolitan city of London on-board a lunch cruise aling the Thames River.
After exploring the Christmas markets and orientating yourself with the city retire to the cosy Amba Hotel Marble Arch; located at the top of Oxford Street and just steps from Hyde Park and the West End. The perfect location for shopping trips, city breaks and exploring this world-famous city, facilities at the hotel include; Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel, complimentary mini-bars and Nespresso(R) machines in all rooms - all at no extra charge.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to London (including approximate taxes)
- Return Transfers from airport to hotel
- 5 Nights accommodation at the 4* Amba Hotel Marble Arch
- Breakfast daily
- Royal London tour with Christmas Lunch cruise on Thames River
- Explore London Christmas Markets:
- Winter Market at the Southbank Centre
- Winterwonderland in Hyde Park
- Christmas Market at Covent Gardens
- Christmas Lights in Oxford Road
- Christmas Windows at Harrods and Selfridges
- Borough Market at Christmas
- City Hall Christmas Market
- Christmas in Leicester Square
- Somerset House at Christmas
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Transfers to and from the location
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 22 Dec 2019 – 28 Dec 2019
|FROM R32274 per person sharing|
- High season airfare supplement apply.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.