President Hotel & The Haunted London Tour
Package Ref: eB-EUR037
London, the capital of England and arguably one of the greatest cultural capitals of the world. This vibrant and infinitely exciting city is home to a blend of the old and the new, with its imposing 18th century monuments that tower over eclectic modern day markets and shopping districts. The city is a through and through contrast of the greatest proportion. Here you will embark on the trip of a lifetime when you explore the lesser known grit of London, from the eerie base point of the Jack the Ripper & Haunted London Tour. Depart the spacious and elegant accommodation of the President Hotel and make your way into the back alleys of Old London where a truly atmospheric experience will transport you back to the 1800’s Victorian East End. With the aid of expert guides, explore interesting and infamous sites alike, all the while taking in the essence of a city both lost in time and running endlessly toward the future.
- Return economy flights from Johannesburg to London (including approximate taxes)
- 5 Nights' accommodation at the 3* President Hotel
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value:
- Oyster Card
- Jack the Ripper & Haunted London Tour with Fish & Chips (Except on Wednesday and Sunday)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Sep 2019 – 20 Dec 2019
|FROM R16002 per person sharing|
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.