Finfoot Lake Reserve
Package Ref: eB-GAM063
Finfoot Lake Reserve is situated on the banks of the Vaalkop Dam, only 90km from Johannesburg. The lodge is synonymous with a stellar bushveld experience and prides itself on service, attention to detail and sprawling views of the surrounding area. A home away from home for anyone looking to escape the bustle of the city. Finfoot offers great hospitality and luxurious accommodation that blends the surrounding wilderness atmosphere with creature comfort and naturally textured interior design. It is a wildlife paradise which has something to offer everyone, from birdwatchers and photographers through to nature enthusiasts of all predilections and levels. The lodge offers a variety of activities that include game drives and boat cruises to name just two. Activities in the surrounding areas include everything from trips into the greater Pilanesberg through to archery, Segway tours and day excursions into Sun City (at additional costs)
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4* Finfoot Lake Reserve in a Bush Chalet with a Sleeper Couch
- Breakfast and Dinner Daily
- Added Value:
- Choice of 2 of the following daily activities: Game drive, Barge cruise, Game Walk or Canoeing
- 2 Kids under 12 years stay FREE when sharing with 2 full paying adults (pay for extras)
- All flights & transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 17 Oct 2022 – 31 Mar 2023
|FROM R3050 per person sharing|
Weekend stay rates also available. Call our travel desk for a quote
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
*KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 2 Children under 12 stays for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- Valid for midweek stays only (Sunday - Thursday)
- An additional supplement of R510 per adult per night applies for weekend stays (Friday & Saturday).
- Minimum 2 night stays applicable for weekends and long weekends.
- Some activities may be charged at an additional cost.
- Barge cruise is subject to weather conditions.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.