Kruger National Park
Hamiltons Tented Camp
Package Ref: eB-GAM029
Set within a 10 000 hectare private concession this is truly the "Gem of Kruger". Hamiltons Tented Camp was named after Colonel Stephenson Hamilton, who was instrumental in establishing the world famous Kruger National Park. Experience 2 game drives daily where you can have the chance to view some of the Big 5, guided bush walks can also be arranged and for clients own account. The dining experience is amazing and takes one back to the 1900s - from fine crystal wine glasses to pewter silver water jugs, revel in the dining traditions of old in spectacular bushveld surroundings.
Hamiltons Tented Camp is also offering an amazing spa experience. Enjoy a relaxing and soothing massage with blended aromatherapy oils of ylang-ylang, cederwood and vanilla to soothe ones soul.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 5* Hamiltons Tented Camp in a Suite
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
- Added Value:
- 2 Game Drives Daily
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Conservation fee of R100 per person per night which is payable directly at the lodge
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 May 2021 – 28 Sep 2021
|FROM R7800 per person sharing|
- COVID/VACCINE DISCLAIMER: Due to the fast-changing nature of the global COVID-19 pandemic, travel arrangements may be interrupted or cancelled by the associated travel supplier (airline, hotel etc), a government entity, or another third party outside of eBucks Travel’s control for reasons that are unforeseeable , including (but not limited to) supplier insolvency. By proceeding with the booking and payment of travel arrangements, You understand and acknowledge that travel at this time involves the risk of a variety of hazards to your health and/or safety, including (but not limited to) injury, illness, disease, epidemics, and/or pandemics. As countries worldwide implement vaccination programmes, these countries may impose vaccination requirements in order to allow you to enter their borders. This requirement may be imposed at short notice and at any time. eBucks Travel, acting as an agent for these suppliers, has no control over the associated suppliers or over governmental border policies which, in addition to applicable law, will solely govern any cancellation, rebooking and refund related to these travel arrangements.
- Valid for SADC Residents only
- During peak periods a minimum 3-night stay is required between 6,7,8 August 2021 and 23,24,25 September 2021
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.