aha Ivory Tree Game Lodge
Package Ref: eB-GAM004
Nestled in the basin of an ancient natural Amphitheatre, divided and designed by the swaying of ancient woodland and nomadic Elephant trails, lies the 5-Star Ivory Tree Game Lodge. A firm favorite of those looking to steep themselves in an authentic bushveld experience in the heart of the 50 000 hectare Pilanesberg National Park. Rooms are decked out in wilderness infused luxury with stone, wood and grass weaved trimmings. En Suite bathrooms are on hand and for the more adventurous guest, a private outdoor shower under the African sun. Each of the rooms features a relaxing outdoor sitting area and when you need to get in touch with the wild, head out and form your own private interaction with the Big Five.
- 2 Nights accommodation at at the 5* aha Ivory Tree Game Lodge in a Standard Room
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- Added Value:
- 2 Game drives daily
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Community levy of R115 per person to be paid directly at the lodge by consumer
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 01 Feb 2021 – 28 Jun 2021
|FROM R4550 per person sharing|
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- Valid for SADC Residents only.
- Block out dates apply.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.