Lush Private Game Lodge
Package Ref: eB-GAM058
Lush is a newly established (boutique) private game lodge, set within the sprawling bushveld landscape of the Black Rhino Reserve in greater Pilanesberg National Park. The game lodge offers its guests unparalleled accommodation, stellar dining and unique safari experiences. Discreetly tucked away into a shaded hillside, the five individual suites blend the essence of the surrounding terrain into a synthesizing texture of wood, stone and tile that seamlessly combine to instil tranquillity throughout the space. The greater reserve is famous for its wildlife encounters and a few of the onsite activities include guided game drives through Big Five territory as well as morning bushwalks that bring you closer to the serenity of nature. Breath taking hot air balloon flights as well as golf at the nearby Gary Player championship fairway are also on the cards (at an additional cost) Lush Private Game Lodge is a place where rugged wilderness meets refined escapism and the results are sublime.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 5* Lush Private Game Lodge in a Luxury Double Suite
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
- Added Value:
- 2 Safari activities daily
- All flights & transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Park entrance fee of R130 per person per day.
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 24 Mar 2022 – 31 Jul 2022
|FROM R7320 per person sharing|
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.