Mabula Game Lodge
Package Ref: eB-GAM010
The pristine African bushveld awaits you at Mabula Game Lodge. Located a mere two and a half hours from Johannesburg in the malaria free Waterberg region of the Limpopo province, the lodge offers comfortable thatched roof villas with large open windows that look out onto the surrounding landscape. Each villa is enhanced with luxury finishes, big stone baths and a superb attention to detail. The Bojelong restaurant offers a tantalising array of local delicacies, from Impala casserole to exquisite vegetarian dishes. Outside dining can be arranged beneath a blanket of stars, beside a 100-year-old fig tree. Embrace tranquillity at the Mabula wellness spa (with an exotic menu of time honoured treatments) and, as the day winds down, set out into the wilderness with a safari drive, where the chances of seeing the Big Five and other sought after species is always high.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 4* Mabula Game Lodge in a Superior Room with sleeper couch
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Added Value:
- 2 Children under 6 years stay for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults
- 2 Game Drives Daily
- All flights & transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Conservation fees of R297 per vehicle payable directly to the lodge
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 06 May 2022 – 31 Aug 2022
|FROM R4349 per person sharing|
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- **KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 2 Children under the age of 6 years stay for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults and pay for meals directly at the hotel. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- Valid for SADC Residents & Midweek stays only (Sunday - Thursday).
- A supplement of R238 per adult per night applies for weekend stays (Friday & Saturday)
- Minimum 3 night's stay required: 16, 17, 18 Jun 2022 - Weekend Rates apply.
- Some activities may be at an additional cost. Children under 6 years are only permitted on the family safaris at management discretion
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.