Package Ref: eB-MAL017
Amari Havodda Maldives is set in Thinadhoo in the Gaafu Atoll Region of the Maldives. The resort offers stunning villas of all different varieties. Facilities at this 5 Star resort include 5 restaurants and 2 bars including a pool bar, diving center, spa, pool with kid’s area, FIT center, herb garden, library, Internet corner (with free WIFI) and a beautiful sun terrace. Activities for guests include beach volleyball court, tennis, boat excursions, snorkeling and diving as well as catamaran sailing, wake boarding, fun tube rides, jet skiing and sunset cruises (at an addition al fee) For crystal clear azure water, stunning pearl white beaches and laid-back luxury, look no further than Amari Havodda.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Male (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel flight and speedboat transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 5* Amari Havodda Maldives in a Beach Villa
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily
- Added Value:
- 20% Early bird discount included
- Free upgrade to All-inclusive
- Honeymoon Added Values:
- Romantic villa set up, bottle of sparkling wine, romantic beach BBQ dinner including sparkling wine(Valid within 6 months of marriage)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Nov 2020 – 26 Dec 2020
|FROM R54515 per person sharing|
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays
- A high season surcharge applies for travel from 10 – 23 December 2020 from approximately R2100 per person
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.