Package Ref: eB-MAL010
A scenic, 30-minute seaplane journey from Velena International airport, Cocoon blends Italian design with the Maldives stunning natural beauty. All set against the backdrop of an Azure Indian Ocean. Cocoons interiors are exclusively designed by Lago, one of Italy’s finest design companies. The 5-star, family friendly and ultimately stylish resort is the perfect destination from which to discover the Maldives. With a selection of social clubs, fine dining and water activities, the resort offers its guests the opportunity for privacy and to socialize. Accommodation includes beach villas, lagoon suites, with pools and a cocoon suite. Experience rejuvenation at the Cube Spa, discreetly located within a dedicated compound and set amidst a lush garden and with a selection of 3 restaurants and 2 bars you will be spoilt for choice with an array of chic contemporary and of course delicious dining experiences.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Maldives (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers by seaplane
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 5* Cocoon Maldives in a Beach Villa
- Breakfast, dinner & selected drinks with dinner daily
- Added Value:
- 25% Early Bird discount included
- Complimentary upgrade to an all-inclusive meal plan
- Honeymoon Added Value:
- Bottle of wine, chocolates and special turndown, one romantic candle lit dinner at Manta Restaurant (Valid within 6 months of wedding)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 10 Jan 2020 – 31 Mar 2020
|FROM R44720 per person sharing|
Travel between: 01 Apr 2020 – 30 Apr 2020
|FROM R42470 per person sharing|
Book & pay by 15 December 2019 to qualify for this offer
- A weekend surcharge is applicable for travel on Fridays and Saturdays.
- A shoulder season surcharge applies for travel on certain dates in March and April 2020 from approximately R900 per person.
- A high season surcharge applies for travel from 2 – 6 January 2020 from approximately R2100 per person.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.