Biyadhoo Island Resort
Package Ref: eB-MAL001
Located in the South Male Attoll of the Maldives, this 3 Star resort is just 30 minutes by speedboat from the airport and offers breath taking views of the island and surrounds. Fringed by a crystal lagoon and powdery white sandy beaches. Biyadhoo is blessed with lush tropical vegetation and sweeping reefs. The accommodation blends the natural landscape of the island with a simplistic design and standard island style rooms. The 96 standard rooms each have an outdoor porch with fresh ocean breezes. Whether enjoying a great meal in the Palm Restaurant or sipping fresh cocktails at the Coconut bar, the resort has a wide array of culinary options with great food. There are several activities on the cards, from dolphin watching to deep see fishing and sunset cruises (to name a few)
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Maldives (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport resort transfers by speedboat
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 3* Biyadhoo Island Resort in a Standard Double Room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily
- Added Value:
- Meet and greet by hotel representative at airport
- Free windsurf boards
- Free snorkelling equipment
- Snorkelling trip (once during the stay)
- Sunset fishing (once during the stay)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Sep 2019 – 30 Sep 2019
|FROM R24519 per person sharing|
Please note limited airfare and accommodation availability
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.