Paradise Island Resort
Package Ref: eB-MAL018
Set on a pristine island known as Lankan Finolhu, Paradise Island Resort lies in the Northern Male' Atoll, just a 15-minute trip by boat from the airport. The resort features 282 luxurious bungalows, villas and suites all overlooking the vast, azure Indian Ocean. Offering fabulous dining and nightlife, the resort has a wide selection of brilliant facilities to make use of including 6 restaurants, 5 bars, a spa as well as conferencing and meeting facilities. Guests can enjoy a wide range of water sports and recreation activities including catamaran sailing, wind surfing, canoeing, jet & water skiing, tow sports and para-sailing. For the ultimate island retreat, look no further than the one and only Paradise Island Resort.
- Return flights on from Johannesburg into Male (including approximate taxes)
- Return Speedboat transfers
- 7 Nights' accommodation at the 5* Paradise Island Resort and Spa, in a Superior Beach Bungalow
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Land sports which include (badminton, snooker/billiards, table tennis, beach volleyball, squash, sauna, steam bath, daylight tennis, basketball, Jacuzzi (excluding coach and instructors)
- Meet and greet by hotel representative upon arrival
- Added Value:
- 1 Child aged 0 - 11 years stay and eat free when sharing with two full paying adults (pay for extras)
- Windsurfing and Canoeing
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 13 May 2019 – 31 Jul 2019
|FROM R26342 per person sharing|
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.