Hotel Riu Atoll
Package Ref: eB-MAL020
Hotel Riu Atoll is located on the heavenly private island of Maafushi in the Maldives, and it has the best 24-hour all-inclusive service, so that you can enjoy an exclusive holiday in this unparalleled destination. The hotel's facilities include free Wi-Fi, a rich range of culinary options and the exclusive service that characterises the brand, among many others.
The Resort in Maafushi has 250 rooms equipped with all the best comforts such as minibar, air conditioning, safe box and satellite TV. During your stay at the hotel in Maafushi, you’ll enjoy authentic culinary experiences thanks to the delicious dishes prepared by the RIU Atol Maldives chefs. The main restaurant serves buffet breakfasts with live cooking stations, and the Italian and steakhouse restaurants offer à la carte dining that is sure to impress you, if you like to savour an aperitif or soft drink after a relaxing dip or while watching a stunning sunset, you have the Lounge Bar and the Sports Bar, open 24 hours.
- Return flights from Johannesburg into Male (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel by domestic flight & speedboat transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 4* Riu Atoll Maldives in a Beach Ocean Front Room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily
- One introductory scuba diving lesson in pool, Gym, Steam bath, daily group fitness activities in the RiuFit area, kayaking, stand up paddle surf (SUP) and snorkelling equipment
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 09 Jan 2020 – 12 Apr 2020
|FROM R38491 per person sharing|
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.