Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa
Package Ref: eB-MAU038
Perfectly situated on the western shore of beautiful Mauritius in the Wolmar region, the Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa is a stylish 5-star hotel bordered by a wonderful white sandy beach, overlooking the clear waters of an adjacent turquoise lagoon. This newly refurbished hotel is ideal for families, couples and solo travelers. It offers 193 spacious guest rooms that infuse their interiors with island elegance. Some of the resorts many facilities include 3 bars, 3 restaurants, 2 swimming pools (with an infinity pool for adults) as well as a luxurious spa that is dedicated to harnessing the elements of earth to aid in their selection of world class treatments. In addition, there is also a fully equipped kid’s club with a great daily program, as well as a beauty & hair salon, tennis courts and a conference center. If you are in the mood for some great outdoor activities, then try your hand out in a variety of fun water sports including but not limited to sailing, water skiing, kayaking, snorkeling, fishing and catamaran cruises.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius on Air Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 5* Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa in a Deluxe King Room
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Signature welcome drink
- Added Value:
- Welcome massage per person upon check-in
- Free dolphin trip in the Tamarin Bay as per daily schedule at the boat house
- Access to Spa's sauna and Hammam
- Daily Happy Hour at our Vista Bar
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Dec 2020 – 18 Dec 2020
|FROM R25256 per person sharing|
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.