Package Ref: eB-MAU026
Situated on the western side of the island, La Pirogue boasts a fun and ultimately relaxing environment for all ages. This 5-star resort is beautifully nestled into the white sand beaches of Wolmar and is famous for its incredible sunsets and vividly blue ocean tides. Being situated right next to the sister resort of Sugar Beach, guests get to enjoy the restaurants and facilities that both hotels have on offer. Built in the style of a traditional Mauritian fishing village, the rooms are spacious and inspired by island style living whilst being surrounded by lush tropical gardens. Activities on offer include a world class golf course and spa, fully equipped fitness centre and diving excursions in and around this island paradise.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort coach transfers
- 5 Nights accommodation at the 4* La Pirogue in a Garden Bungalow
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Daily Entertainment
- All land and non motorised water sports as per brochure.
- Added Value:
- *1 Child under 12 years stays & eats for free when sharing with two full paying adults on same meal plan (Pay for flights, airport taxes & transfers)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Dec 2020 – 22 Dec 2020
|FROM R33800 per person sharing|
*KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: One child under 12 stays & eats for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults on same meal plan. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.