Cannonier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
Package Ref: eB-MAU028
Arguably one of the best family resorts in Mauritius, Canonnier Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa stands proudly above the coastline on a historic peninsula. Canonnier Beachcomber enhances the authentic Mauritian atmosphere with commanding views over the northern islands and sparkling Indian Ocean, lush tropical gardens dotted with cascading pools and a string of secluded creeks. The rooms are spacious and draw inspiration from the surrounding coastline with cool ocean breezes flowing from window to window. The resort features a unique spa with six massage rooms perched in the branches of a bicentenary banyan tree. Choose from the widest range of facilities and off site activities including but not limited to a fully equipped fitness center, snorkeling and glass bottom boat excursions, water skiing and windsurfing as well as golf and archery. The resort features a kids club and a professionally accredited diving center.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 5 Nights' accommodation in a Superior Garden Facing Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in rooms
- Free selected land sports including gym & collective classes
- Beachcomber Plus Factor:
- 25% Couples discount included
- Free kids club daily for 3 to 11-year old
- 15% Off spa treatments
- 10%-20% Saving on selected excursions
- *Up to 2 kids U12 fly free only pay taxes
- Honemoon Value: (Valid 26 August 2019 - 19 September 2019)
Honeymoon couples enjoy sparkling wine, complimentary lunch daily & a Beachcomber Experience per couple.
One Beautiful Experience per couple chosen at the resort for all couples celebrating their nuptials – these include discovering Mauritius in a quaint Mini Moke, horse-riding along a white sandy beach, indulging in an intimate dinner date, embarking on an exhilarating speedboat ride, teeing-off together, a romantic couple’s massage or sailing away at sunset
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 26 Aug 2019 – 12 Sep 2019
|FROM R18300 per person sharing|
Applies to couples only or 2 adults sharing with children under 6 yrs
*KIDS FLY FREE POLICY: Up to 2 Kids under 12 qualify for free flights when flying with full paying adults this is subject to a maximum of 2 children per family (Family = 2 adults). Taxes are still payable. This offer is applicable on Air Mauritius flights only and for low season travel only.
- Instruction for water sports available as per hotel schedule
- Savings (excursion and spa) are not transferable or refundable. Excursions subject to minimum numbers and specific days
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.