Coin De Mire Attitude Resort
Package Ref: eB-MAU002D
Located in the North of the island, only a stone's throw away from the fishing village of Cap Malheureux and the lively town of Grand Baie, this hotel reflects the island's lifestyle of relaxation, comfort and simplicity.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return seat in coach transfers from airport to resort
- 7 Nights' accommodation at the 3* Coin de Mire Attitude Resort in a Superior Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Glass bottom boat
- Otentik Music - A holiday to the beat of local music discovering traditional instruments, Muritian artista and sega shows
- Otentik Discovery - New self-guided tours app(to download on your Smartphone): off beaten tracks, discovering exceptional sites, encounter with the local people
- Otentik Bazar - The weekly Made in Mauritius market: wicker basket, home-made jams, recycled sails bags.. and many more ideas for local souvenirs to take home. The benefits go to the craftsmen only (once a week at the hotel)
- Otentik Dinner - Experience Mautitian hospitality at its best with a genuine home cooked dinner in a local home (once a week upon reservation, at extra cost)
- Otentik Cuisine - Kot Nou, the Attitude Hotel's signature restaurant, is a true reflection of the island's culinary traditions with blends of spicy and exquisite tastes. It offers an original twist to typical "granmamas" Mauritian cuisine
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Dec 2019 – 20 Dec 2019
|FROM R17462 per person sharing|
Please note limited airfare and accommodation availability
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.