LUX* Grand Gaube
Package Ref: eB-MAU039
Tranquilly nestled amidst lush tropical gardens, the one and only LUX* Grand Gaube is a magical place enveloped by undulating coves, the calmest of lagoons as well as two endless white sand beaches with three onsite spectacular swimming pools. The hotel features 186 rooms, suites and villas, all with sea facing views and spacious interiors with colorful infusions that are inspired by the surrounding tropical landscape. A paradise for foodies, the resort holds various cooking stations at the Palm Court, Peruvian and Argentinian cuisine at INTI, authentic Creole flavors at Bayan and a Turkish twist at Bodrum Blue. Added to that, our famous Cafe LUX* holds stunning views of the surrounding area and the Beach Rouge dining club is the ideal spot to enjoy sundowners. As a true destination resort, there's an abundance of places to relax, refuel or get active with the extensive range of sports and wellness facilities that feature a sensational new spa, fitness room, tennis academy, water sports and golfing.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return transfers from airport to hotel
- 7 nights' accommodation at the 5* LUX* Grand Gaube in a Superior Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Free unlimited water-skiing
- Complimentary: windsurfing, pedal boat, kayak, aqua gym, mini sails, snorkelling, glass-bottom boat, water skiing, stand up paddle, hobby cat
- Complimentary: gym, beach volley, table tennis, soccer balls, tennis*, yoga, and Tai Chi, speedminton
- Added Value:
- **One child under 11 years sharing with 2 adults Fly, transfer & stay for free (pays for Airport taxes and meal supplements)
- Business Class Lounge access when travelling in Economy Class from OR Tambo, King Shaka International Airport and Cape Town International Airport
- Travellers can take on 2 x 20KG in Economy Class
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 13 Jul 2019 – 20 Sep 2019
|FROM R28713 per person sharing|
- *KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 1 Child under the age of 11 stays for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking
- *KIDS FLY FREE POLICY: 1 Child under the age of 11 qualifies for free flights (when flying with full paying adults), taxes are still payable. This offer is applicable on Air Mauritius flights only and for low season travel only
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.