Package Ref: eB-MAU029
Framed by lush tropical gardens and with the impressive escarpment of Mont Brabant as its backdrop, Hotel Riu Creole is an experience to remember. This all-inclusive hotel hosts an array of delightfully contemporary rooms with tropical themed décor and a spacious lay out to kick back and enjoy the best of holidays. The hotels three stylish restaurants offer a selection of delectable traditional and international cuisine, while the four contemporary bars on site offer a sublime location to partake in sundowners. General facilities include two large swimming pools (with a separate children's pool) a gift shop, fully equipped fitness center and luxurious spa to while away the day with a wide selection of relaxing treatments. A variety of land and sea adventures provide plenty of opportunity to get active including diving, snorkeling, boating and the like. Guests in search of some evening entertainment can head to the nearby night club or hang out at the hotel for live music, dancing and Sega shows.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return seat in coach airport to transfers
- 7 Nights' accommodation at the 4* RIU Creole in a Lateral Sea View Room
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks daily
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary use of spa's, Jacuzzi, Hammam and gym
- Added Value:
- 24 hours All Inclusive
- 1 Introductory scuba diving lesson in pool
- Entrance to the night club open 6 days a week (drinks included)
- Room upgrade subject to availability
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 May 2019 – 30 Sep 2019
|FROM R21041 per person sharing|
- High season supplement applies: 15 June 2019 - 08 July 2019
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.