Trou Aux Biches Beachcomber Golf Resort & Spa
Package Ref: eB-MAU018D
Located on one of the finest resort sites on the island, the resort unfolds its magnificent suites and villas along a long stretch of beach and reaches back another 300 metres into lush, tropical greenery. In keeping with global principles of environmental preservation, Beachcomber ensured that the ancient trees dotted around the area were preserved. Known for its year-round fabulous weather, the location of Trou aux Biches makes it a highly coveted Mauritian resort. Natural colours and fabrics have been specially selected in the decor to preserve that authentic island style - a trademark of this resort. A staggering 100 swimming pools, some of them private, make this hotel the first choice for the well-travelled, with world-class service, spectacular sunsets and a relaxed atmosphere to complete the experience.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation in a Junior suite
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Free Wi-Fi area at all resorts and in rooms
- Free selected land sports including gym & collective classes
- Beachcomber Plus Factor:
- 25% Discount included
- 20% saving on massages
- 10%-20% Saving on selected excursions
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking.
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 05 Dec 2019 – 20 Dec 2019
|FROM R37200 per person sharing|
Please note limited airfare and accommodation availability
- Instruction for water sports available as per hotel schedule
- Savings (excursion and spa ) are not transferable or refundable. Excursions subject to minimum numbers and specific days
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.