Package Ref: eB-MAU008
From the Creole name, meaning "Island", Zilwa invites all guests to come and experience the legendary genuineness of this little tropical paradise. Situated on the north coast of Mauritius, the contemporary rustic chic design and Mauritian inspired architecture take their inspiration from the history of the location. Accommodation comprises of thatched roof bungalows with waxed polished floors and bright colors that distinguish this unique destination from other resorts. Start the day off in style with a sunrise boat trip and take the afternoon at leisure with a relaxing outdoor massage. Kids will be entertained for hours with a variety of activities, including a fully-fledged island treasure hunt.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mauritius (including approximate taxes)
- Return seat in coach airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 4* Zilwa Attitude in a Superior room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Free: Gym, Beach volley, Table tennis, Tennis Volley, Petanque, Beach foot, Stretching, 1 Floodlit tennis court (tennis balls at extra cost), Open-air cinema, Board games and typical Mauritian games
- Free Wi-Fi in all the hotel (rooms and public areas)
- Added Value:
- *One Child under 12 years sharing with two full paying adults flies for free (pays for airport taxes, transfers & accommodation)
- Glass bottom boat, Kayaking , Pedal boat, Laser boat, Snorkelling, Wind surfing, Stand up paddle, Waterpolo, Aquagym, Hobie Cat, small sailing catamaran
- Otentik Discovery: New self-guided tours app (smart phone provided at reception free of charge). Off beaten tracks, discovering exceptional sites, encounter with the local people
- Otentik "notebook" kindly offered by the hotel, with all these souvenirs collected during your stay
- Otentik Dinner: Experience Mauritian hospitality at its best with a genuine home cooked dinner in a local home (once a week upon reservation, additional cost applicable)
- Otentik Bazar: The weekly "Made in Mauritius" market: wicker baskets, home-made jams, recycled sails bags and many more ideas for local souvenirs to take home
- Business Class Lounge access when travelling in Economy Class from OR Tambo, King Shaka International Airport and Cape Town International Airport.
- Travellers can take on 2 x 20KG in Economy and 2 x32 KG in Business Class (the extra 3KG no longer applies
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 15 Jan 2020 – 19 Mar 2020
|FROM R22507 per person sharing|
- *KIDS FLY FREE POLICY: One child under 12 qualify for free flights when flying with full paying adults this is subject to a maximum of 2 children per family (Family = 2 adults). Taxes are still payable. This offer is applicable on Air Mauritius flights only and for low season travel only.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.