Doubletree by Hilton Seychelles Allamanda Resort & Spa
Package Ref: eB-SEY009
Ideally located in Anse Forbans on the South East of Mahe, the modern four-star DoubleTree Resort & Spa by Hilton Hotel Seychelles - Allamanda proudly boasts a private beach surrounded by untouched lush tropical foliage.
A turquoise mosaic infinity pool mirrors the blue ocean whilst the superb private beach is dotted with huge granite boulders and complemented by the lush tropical foliage of the surrounding mountains. Should you want to keep up your fitness routine while on holiday, the gym is glass-fronted and looks right out to the sea. Snorkelling equipment and kayaks are free of charge for those seeking adventure. If you prefer to relax, the eForea Spa is located on the rocks along the beach so you can have a massage with a view. The Ocean View Bar offers signature cocktails for enjoying as you view the magnificent sunset. Later in the evening, take in a variety of culinary delights at Les Palms restaurant, where both adults and children enjoy a Creole-centric meal while taking in the surrounding view.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Mahe (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers (should you not opt for the free car hire)
- 5 Nights accommodation at the 5* Doubletree by Hilton Seychelles Allamanda Resort & Spa in a Deluxe Ocean View Room
- Breakfast & dinner daily
- Added Value:
- 20% Discount included
- Free car hire for the duration of your stay included (The car hire excludes Insurance, Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) and petrol )
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Jun 2020 – 17 Jul 2020
|FROM R29815 per person sharing|
Book & pay 15 days prior to departure to qualify for this offer
- A weekend surcharge applies for travel on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- A high season surcharge of from approximately R1600 per person may be applicable for travel 21 - 30 March 2020, 10 - 13 April 2020, 13 Jun - 6 July 2020.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.