Kempinski Seychelles Resort
Package Ref: eB-SEY005D
The 5-Star Kempinski resort in Baie Lazare is an easily accessible paradise that permeates tranquility and crystal oceans. Just 30 minutes from the international airport in Mahe, the largest island In the Seychelles, it's an idyllic base from which to explore all the varied attractions that the Seychelles provides, from coral reef diving to exploring the islands capital city of Victoria. The accommodation consists of suites and spacious rooms with chic. Each room has contemporary decor and luxurious features. The balcony gives onto a variety of stunning views, from rocky outcrops, to tropical rain forests. With a choice of 3 stunning restaurants to choose from, each with their own tailored culinary creations, you will be spoiled for choice. The resort offers a wide variety of world class facilities and a wide assortment of activities, ranging from diving excursions and a fitness center, right through to a wellness spa and sporting events.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Seychelles (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 5* Kempinski Seychelles Resort in a Hillview Room
- Breakfast daily
- Added Value:
- Complimentary snorkelling
- 1 Free night included
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 01 Nov 2019 – 03 Dec 2019
|FROM R32450 per person sharing|
- A weekend surcharge applies for travel on Fridays, Saturdays and Sunday.
- A high season surcharge from approximately R1400 per person may be applicable.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.