Uroa Bay Beach Resort
Package Ref: eB-ZAN002D
This 3-star resort, located in the Eastern part of the island on a small fishing village called Uroa is a perfect getaway for the whole family. The resort offers its guests a private beach with sunshades and sun beds, just next to the Pwani bar, so that guests can grab a cold drink and spend the day soaking in the sun. All 97 rooms are equipped with double king sized beds, en suite bathroom and mosquito nets. The hotel is also fully wheelchair accessible including the beach. The resorts small wellness center offers massages, face and beauty treatments and a cozy Makuti on the beachfront. The Jua restaurant is in the main building and offers an a la carte menu. Grab a cocktail made from freshly squeezed juice at the Rafiki bar or dig your toes into the sand at the Pwani bar.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar (including appoximate taxes)
- Return airport to resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 3* Uroa Bay Beach Resort in a Garden Double Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- Welcome cocktail & daily water bottle in room
- Nightly Entertainment
- Beach volleyball and tennis court available
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 05 Dec 2019 – 16 Dec 2019
|FROM R16800 per person sharing|
Please note limited airfare and accommodation availability
- Flight Details: JNB-ZNZ-JNB, Mango Please Note: Mango airfares are determined by load factors and yield management of seats. Based on varying load factors, the actual fare will only be confirmed at the time of booking
- Critical Notes: Clients flying from areas such as Durban and Cape Town will be required to overnight in Johannesburg on the way to Zanzibar. Please inquire for details
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.