Azao Resort & Spa by Opulence
Package Ref: eB-ZNZ014
Azao Resort Zanzibar is a true reflection of simplicity and stylish comfort. An hour’s drive from the airport and the UNESCO World Heritage site of Stone Town, the resort is nestled on the North-Eastern coast of Zanzibar. The hotel features 43 air-conditioned rooms, an outdoor pool, fitness center, 2 bars, a restaurant, day spa, kids club, tennis court, conference facilities and a selection of water sports. Azao Resort and Spa has been designed and developed to be a peaceful haven for those inclined to nature. You will find your own space in Azao and cherish tranquility for the duration of your stay.
- Return Flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport and hotel transfers
- 5 Nights accommodation at 3* Azao Resort and Spa by Opulence in a Standard Garden View Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Added Value:
- Complimentary early check-in and late check-out upon availability
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 19 Sep 2019 – 24 Sep 2019
|FROM R11641 per person sharing|
- Flight Details: JNB-ZNZ-JNB, Mango Please Note: Mango airfares are determined by load factors and yield management of seats. Based on varying load factors, the actual fare will only be confirmed at the time of booking
- Critical Notes : Clients flying from areas such as Durban and Cape Town will be required to overnight in Johannesburg on the way to Zanzibar. Please inquire for details
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.