Dongwe Ocean View Hotel
Package Ref: eB-ZAN003
Situated on the south-eastern coastline of Zanzibar (an area known for its pristine beach and tropical landscape) lies the Dongwe Ocean View Resort. Enjoy panoramic views of the magnificent Indian ocean from the privacy of air conditioned suites. A stunning resort with a unique blend of contemporary and Tarran style decor. 14 deluxe rooms with private balcony and ocean views below. All rooms have full amenities and with large showers and en suite bathrooms. The resorts club house is a welcoming spot that houses the general reception area, TV lounge, boutique shop and library. The stunning swimming pool is among the resorts most prominent features. Set within a large wooden deck, the site makes for a great place to relax when you’re tired from a long day in the sun.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar (including approximate taxes)
- Return airport to hotel transfers
- 5 Nights' accommodation at the 3* Dongwe Ocean View Hotel in a Deluxe Double Room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Welcome drink
- Diving, Snorkelling, Kite surfing available on request (at an additional charge)
- Added Value:
- Stone Town Tour
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Travel between: 19 Sep 2019 – 24 Sep 2019
|FROM R15336 per person sharing|
- Flight Details: JNB-ZNZ-JNB, Mango Please Note: Mango airfares are determined by load factors and yield management of seats. Based on varying load factors, the actual fare will only be confirmed at the time of booking
- Critical Notes: Clients flying from areas such as Durban and Cape Town will be required to overnight in Johannesburg on the way to Zanzibar. Please inquire for details
View full standard package Terms & Conditions
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.