Premier Resort The Moorings
Package Ref: eB-SEL031
Welcome to the idyllic natural surroundings of the Western Cape Garden Route. Premier Resort The Moorings (Knysna) can be found on the banks of the Knysna lagoon, offering private access to the lagoon for hotel guests as well as boat launch and docking facilities at the hotel. The area is serene in its secluded Knysna Heads setting, with spectacular views of indigenous forest and less than 3km from the town's centre. Step out of your room and into nature with a multitude of outdoor experiences. Have fun with the family in our play area, lounge by the pool, picnic in the beautiful resort gardens, head off to discover the richness of Knysna or simply share a champagne moment by the lagoon or on the jetty. An abundance of outdoor leisure activities are available at the hotel and in the surrounding area, such as fishing, golfing, swimming, boating, mountain biking, bird watching, the Knysna Waterfront, and Knysna Golf Club. Knysna has long been known for the annual Oyster Festival and several sporting activities throughout the year. No trip to Knysna would be complete without visiting The Heads, a geological feature made of a pair of huge cliffs, lying in the mouth of the lagoon.
- 4 Nights accommodation at the 4* Premier Resort- The Moorings in a 2 Bedroom Self- catering Suite
- Free Wi-Fi
- Added Value:
- One child under 12 years stays free when sharing with adults
- Fruit Basket on arrival
- Packed Kids Club bag for kids under the age of 12 upon arrival at the resort filled with kids ''surprise''
- 10% Voucher on Food only at Tuscano - Lunch or Dinner ( Not applicable on beverages)
- All flights and transport (All airlines available to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R150 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 23 Jun 2021 – 18 Feb 2022
|FROM R1818 per person sharing|
- COVID/VACCINE DISCLAIMER: Due to the fast-changing nature of the global COVID-19 pandemic, travel arrangements may be interrupted or cancelled by the associated travel supplier (airline, hotel etc), a government entity, or another third party outside of eBucks Travel’s control for reasons that are unforeseeable , including (but not limited to) supplier insolvency. By proceeding with the booking and payment of travel arrangements, You understand and acknowledge that travel at this time involves the risk of a variety of hazards to your health and/or safety, including (but not limited to) injury, illness, disease, epidemics, and/or pandemics. As countries worldwide implement vaccination programmes, these countries may impose vaccination requirements in order to allow you to enter their borders. This requirement may be imposed at short notice and at any time. eBucks Travel, acting as an agent for these suppliers, has no control over the associated suppliers or over governmental border policies which, in addition to applicable law, will solely govern any cancellation, rebooking and refund related to these travel arrangements.
- **KIDS STAY FREE POLICY: 1 Child under the age of 12 stays for free when sharing with 2 full paying adults and pay for meals directly at the hotel. Please note that each hotel has its own policies when it comes to the number of children that can stay for free and this is dependent on the room type and maximum number of occupants allowed per room. Please ensure to view the applicable hotels policy on the hotels website or ask our Travel Agent for these rules when making your booking.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.