Old Drift Lodge
Package Ref: eB-112-HF
Old Drift Lodge is an extraordinary luxury tented lodge on the banks of the Zambezi River, a bush paradise that exudes an old world charm, admits modern luxuries. Family friendly accommodation, with each air-conditioned suite decorated with stylish furnishings, fitting of a bygone era, which blend in seamlessly with the natural environment.
The spacious canvas suites all have a private lounge, indoor and outdoor showers, plunge pool and outdoor bath overlooking the Zambezi. The main lodge has sweeping views, north facing onto the Zambezi & south onto a water hole. Activities offered at Old Drift Lodge include exploring The Zambezi National Park by road, river or on foot. Only 4.5 kilometres from Victoria Falls, Old Drift Lodge guests remain in close range to the variety of attractions the town has to offer.
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Victoria Falls on SAA (including approximate taxes)
- Return lodge transfers
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 5* Old Drift Lodge in a Tented suite
- Breakfast , lunch, dinner & selected beverages daily
- Conservation fee
- All flights (All airlines availale to book on eBucks Travel online)
- Excludes a standard booking fee of R250 per booking
- Items of a personal nature
- Items not mentioned
- Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities and porterage fees
- Additional fees or services charges levied by the Supplier
- Visas (eBucks Travel can assist you with requirements only)
- Travel Insurance (if you pay with a qualifying FNB credit card you could qualify for free travel insurance. Please contact FNB.co.za for more information on this)
Select the package(s) you are interested in
Land Only Package
Travel between: 11 Jan 2024 – 31 Mar 2024
|FROM R19995 per person sharing|
Book by 29 February 2024 to get this price
- This airfare is indicative only and subject to seasonal surcharges and best available SAA fare at time of booking
- COVID-19 NOTICE – All bookings made during this period are made at your own risk and discretion and you accept responsibility for risks related to exposure to COVID-19. eBucks Travel acts as agents on behalf of our suppliers and bookings are consequently subject to the suppliers’ terms and conditions being applied in response to restrictions in light of COVID-19, including applicable changes and cancellation policies. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of and comply with each suppliers’ terms and conditions as well as the national travel regulations implemented by the South African Government.
- All services are subject to availability and this estimate is to be used as a guideline only.
- eBucks Travel charges a standard booking fee of R150 for domestic and R250 for international bookings.
- All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading and are subject to change without prior notice or availability due to currency fluctuations, rate and airfare increases.
- Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply
- Rates quoted are per person sharing and are not applicable to group bookings, unless otherwise stated. Single supplements may apply.
- Booking, changes and cancellation conditions apply.
- Bookings and final prices are only confirmed upon full payment.
- Visas are required for South African passport holders to most international destinations. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after your return date.
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you obtain any visa, health certificates or any other travel related documents requirements for some destinations, even as a transit passenger, prior to your departure.
- Please note that all bookings are subject to the Suppliers specific terms and conditions and that eBucks Travel cannot guarantee the performance of any Supplier and will not be liable for any act or default by a Supplier.
- Unless stated otherwise, all Offers exclude flights and transfers. Flights with eBucks partners can be booked online via www.ebucks.com/travel to take advantage of your eBucks travel discounts.
- eBucks reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this Offer in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability.